Our Board of Directors
Our Board is committed to ensuring a culture of effective corporate governance while always considering our valued stakeholders.
Our Milestones & Achievements
- 2013: Cork BIC, Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Award; Jim Barry
- 2015: Named as a Great Place to Work
- 2015:Stonehouse Gold Standard Award
- 2015: Jim Barry named ‘Most Trusted Leader’ at Great Place To Work Awards
- 2016: Listed as a Deloitte Best Managed Companies Gold Standard
- 2016: Great Place to Work Best Workplace
- 2016: Stonehouse Gold Standard Award
- 2016: IAIR Excellence of the Year in Innovation for Wholesale Distribution
- 2017: Deloitte Best Managed Companies Platinum Club
- 2017: Great Place to Work Best Workplace
- 2017: Listed as a Deloitte Best Managed Companies Gold Standard
- 2017: Cork Business Award, Best Off Licence Chain
- 2017: Great Place to Work, Best Medium Workplace Ireland
- 2018: Stonehouse Gold Standard Award
- 2019: Stonehouse Gold Standard Award
- 2019: Ireland’s Forecourt & Convenience Retailer Awards, Lifetime Achievement Award, Jim Barry
At Barry Group, we are comprised of a team of disruptors, innovators, thought leaders, industry specialists and solution focused professionals with deep pride in our work. We treat every day as an opportunity to work together to ensure that we offer an unrivaled service for our retail partners while staying true to our family run, professionally led ethos.
Employing over 240 business professionals, Barry Group’s workforce includes the following disciples: Buying, Sales, Store Development, Fresh Food Advisory, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources and Logistics. Our team service each component of our business individually to ensure that our offering is specifically crafted to meet our customer’s needs.
As a business, we are committed to the health and well being of each member of our team. We achieve this by ensuring that Barry Group is a healthy and happy workplace through our Employee Wellbeing program, availing our team members of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally, and developing and implementing many team bonding initiatives.